We went out to check on our house tonight as we are going to be making an unexpected trip to Idaho this weekend. The brakes on Jeff's truck are going out and we can save
half the money if we take it up and have my step-dad work on it...
definitely worth the gas $$$ it'll take. Carson is excited to go see "the good tractor driving Grandpa man". Anyways, I was SHOCKED to see that I now have walls on my house! As we rounded the corner to our house I said was amazed to see we had part of a house sitting there!

The view from the front door.

Close up of Master Suite. I have an awesome walk in closet!

Looking at my kitchen and pantry. I'm so excited to actually have a pantry. The boys room is behind the kitchen.

Our basement.
3 comments:
Awesome! It looks so cool! I am way excited for you!
Lookin' good!! I am so excited that things are making good progress!
Yea! That's awesome! This is the most fun part because the framing seems to go so fast.
Post a Comment