Wednesday, June 17, 2009

14 Weeks

OB appointment today...they had a hard time finding the heartbeat because the baby kept moving around. When they finally did, it was 170 bpm....very high and a good indicator that it probably is another boy. I suppose we'll take whatever the Lord wants to send us. They scheduled my ultrasound for July 15th, so we'll see then what we're having.

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

That's weird 'cause the myth I always heard was the faster heart rate suggested a girl :) Did your doctor tell you that? I'm pretty sure Mady's heart rate was around that ... and if the baby was moving around a lot wouldn't that increase his/her heart rate? I'm glad everything checked out at your appt though!

Sarah Miller said...

Well, in a month you'll get to find out (hopefully) for sure what the baby is and there won't be any more guessing! Happy to hear that things are going good though.

Holly Mayer said...

wow just a month away!

Shaylen said...

I am glad things are going good. :) I hope that you have a girl. That would be so fun with all the bows and ribbons and dresses. :D