Back in May Carson had school pictures and younger siblings were invited to come too. I finally got the pictures back today and I'm loving them. I was only able to get a few as they were quite expensive ($25 for an 8x10 and $12.50 for a 5x7). One day our budget won't be quite so tight and I can get all I want...either that or I'll have my SLR camera and I'll take my own pictures. Enjoy my handsome men!
The only 8x10 I purchased...

I was kinda sad the top of Carson's head was cut off in this picture. If I would have ordered it in 8x10 I wouldn't have had this problem, oh well.

My handsome Jonas man. There were so many cute poses of him, I had a hard time choosing just one!
6 comments:
I love the one of both of them together! They look so cute together!
they aer so cute i cant belive how big they are getting. although carson will be a big helper when the baby get here. we have our fingers crossed for a girl this time. good luck and enjoy having just two once there is three it is less time for you.
Sounds (and looks) like Jonas is really photogenic! These pics are adorable!!!
Cute little men :) The camera loves Jonas. Such a little ham.
Don't give up on having a girl. Rowan's heart rate was "girl" material and he was a boy. Darn old wives tales.
So exciting that you get to find out what you are having in a few weeks!
Handsome indeed!Jonas has a great relationship with the camera-who could resist that smile!
Definitely some striking little boys you have there!!
Post a Comment