On Wednesday I celebrated my 25th birthday. My mom came up from Idaho and we had Jeff's family (that lives in Utah) over for a party.
Thursday and Friday I was able to go shopping and spend my birthday money. I got some awesome deals and found a cute new skirt for church.
Saturday morning Grandpa Birch came down and we went out to see if they had made any progress on our house. I was delighted to see the basement had been poured! Whahoo! Its finally hitting me that I am actually going to be living in a brand new house! I feel so blessed and humbled for this opportunity. I am getting excited to decorate....I've got a blank canvas and I'm ready to have some fun.
The rest of Saturday I went shopping with my mom while Jeff went with the boys and his dad. We found the cutest little quilt shop and I've got my eye on a few new quilts for my bed.
Grandpa had brought some rocks with him to sort through to look for sapphires. The boys sure had a lot of fun!
We went to the Oquirrh Temple open house Saturday night. What an awesome experience! If you are in the area I definitely recommend that you go see it.
We ended the evening at Joe's Crab Shack.
4 comments:
Very fun week! I'm so glad you had a good birthday! We went out to Silver Lake to figure out where you guys were moving to, and now I know. :)
Let me know how you like the digital scrapbooking. I'm curious about the whole thing.
Happy Birthday! It looked like a fun day and your house is looking so good!
Happy Birthday! Your foundation on the house looks awesome - so big! Each step of the way was so fun to watch - enjoy it while it lasts! It took me a minute to find Carson's legs in the chair picture - they blended in with Jeff's pants...but as soon as my eyes focused right, I was laughing - classic Carson! What a cutie!
Post a Comment