
Last night I was in the kitchen making dinner while Carson was playing "ghost" in the living room with my mom (she'd come to visit). Anyways, when he plays ghost he puts a blanket over his head so he can't see where he is going. He ran right into our TV armoire and instantly had this nasty purple-blue bruise. The pictures don't do it justice...it looks really bad! I feel so sorry for him!
6 comments:
Remember to look at the positive side...you are going to meet and hold your new baby within the next 5 days!
Ouch is right! Poor guy.
You are such a strong, amazing woman for enduring this pregnancy and trying for the vbac. Good luck! Can you believe he will be here so soon!! I bet Carson will be such a good big brother!
Ouch - that's a nasty bruise. I"m sorry about not getting your VBAC but don't give up all hope - you still have some time to go into labor. I'm working tonight- how about you come in?
Oh - I was also going to add - How funny that no one guessed the 27th for your baby to be born and that may be his birthday.
Bummer deal. That looks like it hurt. Poor guy.
Keep being strong. The end is in sight.
You have been tagged! Check out my blog for details. :-)
Oh, the things kids will do!
Post a Comment