Carson went to stay with Grandma and Grandpa last night so his mommy and daddy could have a Valentine's date. This year I was in charge of Valentine's Day. Jeff and I switch off: one year I get V-day and he gets our anniversary and the next year vise versa. It works out pretty well and it is always fun to try to plan new things. This year we had a romantic candle lit dinner at home. I made one of Jeff's favorite pasta dishes. Over the past two weeks we've had a family Valentines box on our console table. Each day we were suppose to write a Valentine to each other telling the other person something we were thankful that they did for us that day. At dinner we read our Valentines and it was nice to feel like some of the small things you had done were noticed. After our dinner we went out to the movies and saw The Bucket List. It was a very nice evening and I am so grateful for such a wonderful husband (and son) to share my life with.
3 comments:
How sweet - Maybe Ryan and I need to alternate dates...sounds like fun!
i love your new header....So cute!
p.s. if you change the color of your border to the same color as your background, the border on the header wont be weird...just a thought...but then you won't have borders on your other picturs in posts...
I like the new header!!! How do you do that? I think that is a really good idea to switch off on things like that. We are going to have to incorperate that in our marraige. It looks like you had a fun V-Day.
I did the header in a scrapbooking program I have (I got it for free when I ordered some new font cd's from bestbuy.com). I know a lot of people use photoshop to do their headers, but I am still learning photoshop and am not the best at it.
Post a Comment