Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged By Megan

I've been tagged by Megan, here it is:

4 Jobs You've Had:
1. MOMMY
2. Teacher (Yes, I totally think Student Teaching counts as work!)
3. Tutor at BYU-Idaho
4. Hancock Fabrics

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Shelley, ID
2. Firth, ID
3. Basalt, ID
4. Rexburg, ID

4 T.V. Shows You Love to Watch
1. The Office
2. My Name is Earl
3. The Biggest Loser
4. Super Nanny

4 Places You've Been on Vacation
1. California
2. Cananda
3. Washington DC
4. New York

4 Websites You Visit Daily
1. Hotmail
2. BYU-I email
3. Blogger...lots of blogs
4. Beehive.org...gotta see how the bank account is doing!

4 of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Olive Garden's Viniagrette Salad!
2. Subway's Sweet Onion Chicken Teryiaki Sandwhich, on wheat
3. Hershey Hugs
4. Jamba Juice

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Asleep (pregnant ladies always need their rest)
2. Disneyland
3. Cancun
4. On a date with Jeff

I tag Tiffany and Maria.

2 comments:

Birch Family said...

Carson has your face but more of a round chin like Jeff

Birch Family said...

I am going to be placing a mary kay order so if you want I can get what you want at my cost, so if you want something let me know and I will add it to my order.