
Last week I decided that it was time to give Carson a haircut again. This time I made Jeff do it because I always have to do it and Carson just looks at me like I am the meanest person in the world. He hates how his hair is itchy when it gets on his skin so we got a cape, however, he began to rub the cape against his face and start spitting and it ended up being a huge mess. Jeff buzzed him again because he claims that you only have five minutes before Carson hits a major melt down and there isn't time to try to blend it together. Hopefully Carson will get used to haircuts sometime soon. He has hair like his daddy, and I swear I have to cut Jeff's hair every two weeks or so because it grows so fast and is very thick. I shouldn't complain, I'm just glad he has hair, all of the rest of the men in my family are bald.
No comments:
Post a Comment