So you can imagine his absolute excitement, when a real Army Major showed up on our doorstep today!
My Aunt Val arranged to have her brother in law come over to see the boys. It was a dream come true for Carson! I think he was a little (ok, maybe A LOT) in awe and was very quiet, so I had to prompt him to ask questions. They talked about tanks, finding "bad guys", and things Carson needed to do to get ready to join the Army. And, of course, Carson had to show him all of his toy soldiers!
The boys were even lucky enough to get these bags full of goodies.
Carson had a smile on his face the rest of the day and kept saying over and over again: "This is the best day of my life! A real Army guy came to see me! And he was a Major!"
Jonas wore his backpack the rest of the day and kept saying, "I'm like the big Army guy!"
What a special day for my little guys! We are so thankful for such a neat experience for our boys. A big thank you to my wonderful Aunt for arranging everything!





6 comments:
I love this so much! John was very impressed with Carson and said he was polite and very smart!
What a need experience for your boys!!! So cute!!! My heart is full. ♥♥♥ Thanks so much for sharing this neat experience with 'us'!!!
That is SUCH a fun experience for them! What a great, great surprise.
How awesome! I love it.
That is so cool! How exciting for Carson!!!
So neat! Gives me goosebumps, the passion your little guy has for such an amazing life role. You are doing good, Sarah!
Post a Comment