Carson had a bunch of dental work done including a cap, sealants, and teeth extractions. He has a small mouth and his permanent teeth were coming in behind the baby teeth. The kid is hilarious on laughing gas.
Porter started cooing. I love it. I love the expressions on his face when he is telling me "oooooh" or "goooo". One night he and Jeff were having quite a conversation. My heart melted.
We've had lots of sleepless nights. The boys have had some weird stomach bug that causes abdominal cramping and bloating. No throw up, no diarrhea, just lots of pain in the gut. And it lasts 10 days. It took the doctors a while to figure out what was going on because the symptoms didn't fit any classic illness. In fact, our Ped sent Jonas to the ER at Primary Children's because he was crying so hard that his stomach hurt and they couldn't figure out what was going on.
We hired someone to pain the bead board, trim, and doors in the nursery. Now I can't wait to get the rest of the doors in the house painted. Good quality paint makes such a difference!
Jonas is obsessed with Porter. He can't get enough of him and is always trying to pick him up or feed him. It has been a little stressful trying to reign in his love of his new brother. I found him trying to feed Porter shredded wheat one morning. Enough said.
We went to Family Skate Night for Carson's school. We rented the boys scooters and let them go on the little kids rink with them. They had a blast.
I took the boys to see the baby chicks at Tai Pan Trading. Its something I like to do every spring and they love it. Plus I get to shop around one of my favorite stores :).
We took Porter on his first trip to Idaho. We hung out with cousins and fed ducks at the Nature Park in Rexburg.
I love watching Carson hang out with his cousin TyLee. It reminded me so much of how my cousin Ben and I were at that age.
About two seconds after I took this picture, Porter rolled over. He's such a big boy (90th percentile) and I've already switched out his 0-3 month clothes for the 3-6 month ones. Babies always grow too fast!
2 comments:
I'm hurt! No mention or pics of us? LOL!!! It was kind of crazy here with 8 kids all the same age almost!!
Alisha! I'm sorry, I didn't take one picture at your house, but we had a great time visiting you!
Post a Comment