Sunday, March 4, 2012

Blessing

A special day, just for my little one.  I always love baby blessings and being able to share the joy of our new addition with our extended family. I treasure the moments when we spend time together as a family and build those special relationships. We snapped a few quick pictures before heading off to church today.  As I looked through them tonight I was struck with the reality of how much our family has grown. In just a few short years we've gone from one child to four. We are starting to look like a real family now! Oh how I love these sweet little boys, and of course the big boy, I've got a special place in my heart for him.


4 comments:

Deanna said...

your family is beautiful!!!

Alisha said...

I had the same though the other day...we really are a family! You guys look awesome!!

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures!!!

tiff snedaker said...

I love your family so so much. Porter looks so handsome and I'm glad it was a special day.