Ever since Mason began to crawl and grab at things, he has been drawn to technology. We've often called him the "technology baby". Calculators, phones, remotes, the Wii remotes (or Wii-mote as he calls it), the computer, the Leapster, and the Mobi Go...if it is a technological device he's after it. My iPhone is no different. I have to be very careful where I set it, because if its in his reach, he gets it. I am amazed that my barely two year old knows how to unlock it, swipe to the app he wants, and then run the app. He favorites are Angry Birds, Netflix, and watching the videos I've taken of him. On this particular day he had gotten the phone and turned on "Dinosaur Train" on Netflix. I was busy feeding Porter, and came out of my room to find the boys helping themselves to some extra TV time via my phone.
I love these two little trouble makers! I guess they are starting to look more alike because I've been asked quite a few times lately if they are twins. To me its obvious they aren't because Mason is quite a bit smaller, but I always figured it was a question I would get asked since they are so close in age.



2 comments:
They are so cute! :) My sister and I are about 6 inches different in height, and she has black hair, and even as adults people ask us if we're twins all the time (we're 13 months apart). They'll get used to it. :)
Matthew and Julia are always confused as twins and Matthew is definitely my technology baby! He was teaching my grandma how to use the IPad!
Post a Comment