Wednesday, June 1, 2011

3rd Birthday


Last Thursday (May 26) Jonas turned three. We celebrated by having family over to our house for presents and cake. It was a crazy, late night with five little boys hyped up on cake and rootbeer.Jeff's sister, Kris, made this dump truck cake for Jonas. All Jonas had asked for for his birthday was a dump truck of his very own to play with in the sand box (I guess he was tired of Carson not sharing his dump truck!). At Jonas' request, I took the boys to McDonald's for Happy Meals at lunch time and then we went and bought balloons because Jonas sure loves balloons!


Hope you had a Happy Birthday little man! We sure love you!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

What a fun birthday!!! Looks like a lot of fun!

tiff snedaker said...

Happy Birthday Jonas, sounds like a fun day. :)

Krysta McClure said...

Your comment was so sweet and touching to read this morning. I feel the same as I read your blog... so fun to see friends you grew up with making families of their own....

my camera is a canon T2i... learning as I go. I use a 50 mm 1:8 II lense the most right now as I am learning the basics.