Last Saturday our family did a 5K together. Jeff is a veteran at 5K's, his fasted being around 18 minutes, and me, well this makes the second one I've done. We did the Weight Watchers Walk It 5K.

Back in February, my sister-in-law and I joined Weight Watchers. Its been a great experience and I've learned a lot along the way. The most important thing I've learned is to track what I eat. It makes all the difference in world for me! Although my weight loss hasn't been as fast as I'd like (I mean, come on, The Biggest Loser gives you unhealthy, unrealistic expectations!), I'm still making progress.
6 comments:
You look GREAT!!! I can tell by your face how awesome you feel. :) Keep it up!
Now you get to plan another 5K! You are looking great, keep up the good work. :)
WAY TO GO! :D
That is way awesome!!
I am proud of you both! Way to go!
COngrats!!! I am so glad that you joined! I know you had asked me about it! I stopped before they made the change with the no calories added to the formula, I am really nervous when I actually do start again :D
Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment