Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mason Wynn Birch

Here's the newest member of our family!
Mason Wynn Birch
December 1, 2009
9:54 AM
6 lbs 15.5 oz
21 inches I started having irregular contractions at 8 o'clock Sunday night and went into the doctors office Monday and was dilated to a 1. At 10:30 Monday night my contractions became regular and we headed to the hospital at about 3:00 AM. When I got there I was dilated to a 3+. After observing me for an hour and determining that I was in labor and still dilating, they decided to go ahead and do the cesarean. He is different from Carson and Jonas in that he is bald and what hair he does have is very blonde (our other boys were born with dark brown hair). We are all doing well and will be in the hospital until Friday.



17 comments:

Christine said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! He is adorable! :) Get some rest!

Christy said...

Congratulations Sara! What fun! It seems that you come early. I'm glad that all is well and home that you and Mason stay healthy and strong! You're in my thoughts!

Christy said...

Oops! It was supposed to say, "hope" not home! I hope all goes well at home too! Anyways, Congrats!!

Deanna said...

Congratulations!!! He's adorable! I LOVE that first picture...so cute!

Krysta McClure said...

Congrats!! Cute little one!! What a fun Christmas season for your family. . . .

Crystal Hendrix said...

Congradulatios!

Alisha said...

Congrats! He looks like your other boys! The chin, I think! Ne ways... good luck with recovery! Ya for going early!

Cassandra said...

Oh congrats! I hope things are going well, and I hope for a speedy recovery! What a handsome little boy :)

tiff snedaker said...

Such a beautiful babe. It was so fun to hold him and come see you. Hopefully I can get away a little bit early tomorrow and come see you again.
Great pictures, hope you are feeling ok. I will plan on bringing you some meals over on Friday or Saturday. Just call or text me to let me know when I can bring them by.

The Leavitts said...

Congratulations Sara!! He is adorable.

denny said...

Congratulation to your whole family

KJ and Michelle said...

Congrats Sara! He is so cute! You have the cutest boys!

Brandon & Megan said...

Congrats!!! He is SO HANDSOME! You have such a beautiful family! I hope all is well!

Reaching For the Stars said...

we are so happy for you guys we love you and hope all is well what a cute little guy.

Sarah Miller said...

Congrats! Super excited for you and happy to hear that you are both doing good! Now just get better for christmas!

the milners said...

Woo-hoo! He's here! Congratulations! The second posted picture is TOTALLY a Birch look!

Jack and Mel said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! We are so happy for your family!!