I love being a mom. Its seriously the toughest and best job to have. I love how a newborn brings such a wonderful spirit into your home. I also love how Heavenly Father blesses you to have instant love for a new child. I can't describe it...but everytime I've seen my babies for the first time I've just felt this overwhelming love for them. I felt the same way when Jonas came home (you can read about it
here). Even thought Mason was a "surprise" I know that he was meant to be in our family. He just fills a hole we didn't know was there. He's ours...forever.

4 comments:
Oh I just love him, he's so cute. I'm glad you guys made it home :)
Oh and I can't wait to see the big brothers with little Mason, I hope they are taking to him!
So cute!! I just want to hold and kiss him!
You said it perfectly. . . what a wonderful time of year to add a baby to your family. . . .kiss him lots!!
Post a Comment