Nothing much going on here, just popping in to post some random pictures of the boys from this week. All is well here, we are starting to get spring fever and wish we had a yard we could go clean up or plant seeds in. We had our taxes done last night and are super excited at how much we are getting back! The problem is that its already spent 10 different ways on bills! Oh well.
4 comments:
Love the pics of Jonas! He has a cute little smile! Your tax return in being used just like ours! It seems like the same story every year, always bills somewhere that need to be paid! I'm just thankful that we get that money every year, it helps.
Nice that you are getting a good tax return. I love that last picture of Jonas, I swear he's grown a bunch of new hair since I saw him last.
Your boys are getting so grown up!!! Our tax return has the same 'problem'. We got it three weeks ago and spent it already. Hate it how it works like that!!!
Jonas is definitely a keeper!!! Nothing like a child's smile to light up your day!! :0)
Post a Comment