Friday, March 6, 2009

Journey to South America

I'll admit it, we're aquarium nerds. One of the very first things we did when we moved here was to buy a family pass to the aquarium. We just love it. A family goal is to one day go see the Georgia Aquarium --the world's largest aquarium. We love the fact that our little aquarium is growing and just opened a new exhibit, Journey to South America. We've been there twice this week so far, and are heading over there this afternoon with our cousins for a third trip. Its an awesome exhibit and features such things as sea turtles, caymans, piranhas, four eyed fish, and an anaconda. I highly recommend going to see it if you are in the area.

3 comments:

m_perfect said...

I don't know about the exhibit but the spectators are spectacular!

Alisha said...

That looks like tons of fun! I wish that we had something like that here!

Holly Mayer said...

Thanks Sara for your comments. I am just going cold turkey. I don't want to draw it out anymore . I think for me it would be harder then to just stop.