Ready to make the change.
I'm ready to say bye-bye to my point and shoot camera and hello to this beautiful SLR.
While my current camera has awesome features and has given me many beautiful photos, I find myself dreaming of the day when I can make the switch to SLR...and hopefully that day isn't too far away. But for now, I'll have to settle for dreamin'.
5 comments:
I wouldn't mind one myself. My camera is so slow, I always miss what I want.
Yeah, I'm dreaming there with you :) Someday, right? Your someday might be soon though, right? Tax return?!
Ryan want's to sell ours - it's a Cannon EOS 40D - I LOVE IT!!! I don't want to let it go...yet!
I love my Nikon but with comes even more dreams. Dreams of more lens, flashes, diffuser...it goes on and on! Dreams are great!
Clint and I are dreaming of a new camera too. . .
Post a Comment