Our living room, dining room, and kitchen are all one open area. Here is the living room looking in from the dinning room.
And I had to take a picture of my new Scentsy plug-in warmer that I have in my bathroom...love it!
Carson's room...for now. We'll be moving Jonas in there in a few months so we've left one wall empty to make way for his crib. Oh how I wish I could paint those boring white walls!!!
Other corner in Carson's room. Yes I know the pictures are crooked...long story, but they'll be fixed soon. Curtain aren't hung yet because I need to make new ones. The window is much bigger than the last one.
I'll post more pictures when the other rooms get done.
On a side note...our good friends' little boy, Peter, fell out of a shopping cart on Tuesday and fractured his skull. He is in the hospital. Any prayers on his behalf would be appreciated!!
6 comments:
It is big! I love the boy's bathroom, it's so cute! Sending some Prayers for your friend's little boy....
Your apt is so nice! I'm jealous that you can't tell you have two little boys from the living room shot!
it always feels more like home when there are picture up, looks like a nice place and great bathroom.
love the boys' bathroom decor, love target, love (and miss) you guys!
it look like home I love it I will have to come see you know I will let you know
Looks like you are busy busy! I absolutely hate moving for the unpacking part!!! Good luck settling ing. . .
Post a Comment