Jonas has been spending a lot of time playing on the floor. Here are some pics and a video. Excuse the background noise in the video...it was 2:30 and time for CuriousGeorge one of the few cartoons Carson watches.
He does so great with tummy time- what a cutie! Sorry I didn't get back to you today. I would have loved to go with you to the broadcast. We had a relief society retreat up to Heber and I didn't get your message until almost 3 because I didn't have service.
2 comments:
My O My! he looks just like his Grandpa Wynn! What a cutie! He certainly is expanding his skills...must be the mashed potatoes.
He does so great with tummy time- what a cutie! Sorry I didn't get back to you today. I would have loved to go with you to the broadcast. We had a relief society retreat up to Heber and I didn't get your message until almost 3 because I didn't have service.
Post a Comment