Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

On Thanksgiving, this is what I'm thankful for:
I am thankful for such a wonderful husband who is so concerned and so loving.
I don't know what I'd do without him. Its is very reassuring to know that we have each other forever and that we came into our marriage without any past regrets. I am thankful for his strong testimony and his commitment to do what is right.

I am so thankful to be a mother. I can't imagine life without my sweet little boy. He makes my day and I am so excited to be able to stay home with him in a few weeks. I am also thankful that we are going to be welcoming another choice spirit into our home.

I am thankful for a wonderful mother who has sacrificed so much to help me get an education. She truly is an angel. I am thankful for her example to me of selfless giving.

I am thankful for the gospel. I am thankful that I was so blessed to be baptized and set my life on a steady upward course. I honestly don't know where I would have ended up without the gospel and everyday I feel so blessed to have the solid reassurance of who I am and where I am going.

No comments: