My birthday is right around the corner, and Jeff has been busy making me some new picture frames so I can do a gallery wall. When its done, it will look similar to this one. I love the look of the whimsical frames, but oh my are they pricey! Even if I purchased the unfinished ones, to get the frames I wanted would have cost over $150. Thank heavens I have a handy husband who will be able to make them all for me for around $40. So of course new frames meant it was time to get some new family pictures done! We badly needed to update our family pictures now that Porter is here and (gasp!) five months old. Thanks Tiff for the beautiful pictures!Monday, June 4, 2012
The Fam
My birthday is right around the corner, and Jeff has been busy making me some new picture frames so I can do a gallery wall. When its done, it will look similar to this one. I love the look of the whimsical frames, but oh my are they pricey! Even if I purchased the unfinished ones, to get the frames I wanted would have cost over $150. Thank heavens I have a handy husband who will be able to make them all for me for around $40. So of course new frames meant it was time to get some new family pictures done! We badly needed to update our family pictures now that Porter is here and (gasp!) five months old. Thanks Tiff for the beautiful pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Super cute pics! So glad that you were able to get some done!
Post a Comment