Sunday, May 13, 2012

Precious Pearls

I woke up this morning to the sound of Jeff working away in the kitchen.  A few minutes later he appeared in our room with breakfast in bed...with a note attached.  I was instructed to enjoy my breakfast and stay in my room until further notice.  My note was the first clue in a scavenger hunt for my Mother's Day present.  While I enjoyed some homemade French Toast (my favorite!), Carson came to my door and excitedly announced that I was free to come out.

Along the way, I found a special message left for me on our patio.



Then I finally found my present.  A necklace from The Vintage Pearl, that I've been eyeing for quite some time. Four little pearls in our family nest.



Although Carson kept insisting all day that it should have five pearls in it...another to represent the baby I miscarried between him and Jonas. I am so very thankful for the precious little boys I am blessed to have.  And for that sweet husband of mine who went out of his way to make my day great.

No comments: