On Monday Jonas got a new metal cap put on one molar and had 5 other cavities filled. His molar was so bad that there was a giant hole in the top of it. To make a long story short, when it popped through his gums, it had a dark spot in the center and its just been down hill from there. The dentist thinks it was malformed.

The first time he ate food after his dental work, Jonas promptly declared, "Don't like my new tooth!" I guess it must feel funny to him to have a whole tooth there instead of one that was almost rotted away. Well, for over $700 he better appreciate his new tooth!
2 comments:
All shiny and new!
So glad that it went well! I remember with Peter how nervous I was about it! He'll get use to the feeling of the "pirate" tooth!
Post a Comment