They at least hold still!!! LOL My boys would be glaring at me! Especially before church! You have some adorable boys!
What cute boys! I can't believe how big Mason is getting! So jealous of your grass...at least you have grass...sigh!
Bet you are just loving your new camera...... it's easy to do when you have cute subjects!
Amazing what a great camera will do! Love those shots, cute little men.
Those are awesome! Great job! I love new cameras!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They at least hold still!!! LOL My boys would be glaring at me! Especially before church! You have some adorable boys!
What cute boys! I can't believe how big Mason is getting! So jealous of your grass...at least you have grass...sigh!
Bet you are just loving your new camera...... it's easy to do when you have cute subjects!
Amazing what a great camera will do! Love those shots, cute little men.
Those are awesome! Great job! I love new cameras!
Post a Comment