Full price, Carson's coat was $59.50...so I got all of this for 45 cents cheaper than the price I would have paid for one coat! My favorite deal by far was the brown leather boots. Originally they were $22.50, but were on clearance for $9.99. Then with the 30% worth of discounts I added onto that, I ended up paying just over $6 for them! Mason's spider costume was also $22.50 full price, but with all my discounts I got it for about $8.
Even the cashier said to me, "I can't believe you are getting all of this for only $59!" Definitely a sweeter deal than last year's coats!
3 comments:
Mason is going to be a cute little spider.
Nice deal! The coats are so cute. Glad I don't have to buy any new coats this year. Chandler's were huge last year, so they should fit nicely this year.
And that spider costume is ADORABLE! Mason will look so cute in it. Way to bargain shop. Take that second hand stores! ;)
That is way awesome! You must have a nose for deals!! You always seem to find the cutest stuff for just the right price!!
Post a Comment