I attempted to snap a few quick pictures of my guys the other day. They all happened to be sitting in the chair with Carson trying to read to them. It was too cute so I pulled my camera out. Its so funny how you can see their personalities in the pictures. Please excuse the fact that Jonas has no pants on: trying to put pants on that boy is like trying to put pants on a full size dog...impossible.
This is the picture where Mason looks so happy to be sitting with his brothers and Carson is giving me a courtesy smile, because he hates that I take so many pictures...

Mason is still happy, Carson is still bored, and Jonas is starting to act silly...

Jonas trying a new pose...

The blur...

And my personal favorite: The Flash.

Can you tell which one of my children is the goof off, which one is just happy to be there, and which one has "been there done that"?
6 comments:
Sara,
Your boys are adorable. Little Jonas seems to have a very similar personality as Zackary, the goof off and tease (and the one that never wants to wear pants!!! Maybe it is in the jeans(genes) (pun intended)).
Anyways, I have been praying for you, it sounds like you have had a rough go with the basement, bed bugs and hospital visit. We had a nice visit with your dad last Friday. He asked me to make sure that you got to see some pictures that we took while at his house of Anton and Zackary playing in the irrigating water. I looked for your email address last Saturday to send them to you, but didn't find it. So, here is the blog address where I have them posted. nielsenmentheboys.blogspot.com
Hope things are going better for you.
Asher is the same way about pants and underwear! I don't mind at home but it's a little socially unacceptable out in public.
Its so true that they are all different! Love the pics though! You can really see their personalities!
Love the pictures, they all look good in blue! Mason sure is getting big, and his own look for sure. They all look adorable, of course they are my grandchildren!
lol! I love how taking a few photos shows your boy's personalities so well. My personal favorite - Jonas lifting up his shirt. What a cute little goof.
Ha -- I love all the different personalities, how adorable! :-)
Post a Comment