Friday, May 28, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Tuesday was Carson's last day of Preschool. Of course I had to snap an "i did it" picture of him before we left. And here are the presents he gave to his teachers: a scentsy bar and car candle with a note attached thanking them for being "sentsational" teachers.
On Wednesday, Carson graduated from Apple Blossom Academy. Its no secret that I have loved having Carson in this preschool. His teachers are amazing and it was definitely worth the drive to have him get a quality preschool experience. I can hardly believe that my little man is finished with preschool! His graduation program was well done and entertaining. His teacher put together a slide show of all the fun things they had done for the school year and she even gave each student their own copy of it.

Carson with his teachers Mrs. Sarah and Mrs. Julie.
All of us after his graduation.


No comments: