The boys woke up this morning to find that their bedroom door...and the bathroom door.... and the nursery door had been heart attacked. Jonas walked out of his room with the cutest look of confusion! He kept pointing at the hearts and trying to figure out why they were there.

I am the ward bulletin specialist and so while I was gone printing off the Sacrament programs, the boys made me this special Valentine and had it on my bedroom door when I got home. Also, Jeff bought me a rose bush earlier in the week.

Valentines were simple this year and here's what we got the boys.

And here's what I got for Jeff: a bag full of valentines telling him why he is amazing, oh and some chocolate too.

Hope you all had a wonderful day surrounded by the people who love you most!
2 comments:
The heart attack idea is super cute. I love that you kept things simple and full of thought.
Love the heart attack door! I should have totally did something like that for my boys! Oh well...there's next year!
Post a Comment