Thursday, November 5, 2009
Love
It was one of those days today. I went to bed last night with a migraine and woke up with it throbbing even worse. So I stayed in my jammies, let the dishes and laundry go undone, and laid on the couch wishing that the horrible pain would go away.... and that no one would stop by to see my house in such disarray. Around noon, I dragged myself to the kitchen and made some grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. As we sat down to eat Carson said to me, "Mommy, I just love you. You are beautiful." Beautiful was the last thing I was feeling in my old jammies and greasy hair pulled back in a pony tail, but obviously my son thought different. It made my day. What a difference one little comment can make. Love you little man! Thanks for being such a big help today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's just what you need on a day like that. So sorry you were feeling cruddy. You could have called me to help out!
I hope you are feeling better!
Kids are so worth it and yours are so precious!! Hope you get feeling better soon!
Oh...kids are awesome. I think they have a sixth sense when it comes to knowing what mom really needs to hear. Now if only husbands could pick up on that a little more.
Post a Comment