Have you ever been to
Gardner Village? If you haven't go next time you are in town! We went there today (well Tuesday...I guess its past midnight now) and dragged our poor sick Daddy (who had stayed home from work) with us. When we lived in West Jordan we were only about 5 minutes from this place, and I'm sad to say we didn't visit it nearly enough. Its an enchanting little village full of the cutest shops...a girl's dream for sure. In the fall they decorate the whole village with witches. Seriously cute.
5 comments:
looks like fun! your boys are sooo cute!! and you look great, too :)
Darling pictures! I ♥ witchie-poo! So cute. I have 1/2 you pictures edited...hopefully by the weekend they'll be done and in the mail! :) Thanks, again!
That looks like such a fun place!! Logan would love seeing things like that, he's way into Halloween decorations this year!
PS-You are looking so good!!
I love Gardner Village too! They have Witches night every year and my sister-in-law and I have gone every year for the past 5 years! It is a fun and magical place huh?! There are so many houses that I love, like the carmel apples in the candy shoppe, the white house, and the christmas cottage! I'm glad you like it! I enjoy keeping in touch through your blog!
That's looks like fun! We will have to head up and check it out. Hope Jeff is feeling better.
Post a Comment