This is our housewarming present from Grandma and Grandpa Larsen.

Jeff stayed up way too late last night putting it together. When Carson woke up and saw it in the backyard he exclaimed, "My teeter totter is all done! Oh Daddy is the best!"



I think its just perfect for a houseful of boys.
And when Carson and Jonas have finished helping Jeff rake all of the rocks out of the backyard, they are going to get two of these installed....Carson can't wait!
6 comments:
Totally fun boy toys!!! I'll bet that they stay entertained by those all day!!
What fun!! I'm sure they are having a blast! :)
That is the COOLEST teeter totter I've ever seen. Very cute.
That airplane is the coolest thing, EVER!!! My dad made us 'mini backhoes' like that yellow one, but ours was red...Still have it!!! Your boys will LOVE them!
I am sure that you are going to enjoy the hours of entertainment that the boys will get from those. WHAT LUCKY BOYS!!!!
I have never seen anything like that. . . too cool for words. I'm sure your boys are in heaven.. .
Post a Comment