Carson LOVES to ride his bike everyday. We are outside a ton and play with the neighbor kids a lot. The boys are both enjoying the yard and garage. It makes me wonder how we survived the summer in an apartment...oh yeah, there was a pool.
Jeff has already torn into the front yard (of course!)...he can't stand the landscape and is very eager to change it. He hated the grass line on our front planting bed and decided it had to go.
BEFORE: (well, before we added more mulch, but you can still see the original grass line and how wavy it was)
My three landscapers.
We even used Carson's gator to haul in some mulch.
AFTER: Now I need to go get some more plants!
I found my fall decorations the other day.
I made these cute lil pumpkins the other night out of some fat quarters, batting, ribbon and buttons.
I know there's been a serious lack of photos of the inside of the house. I am having decorating blahs right now and just can't get things to look how I want them to. Here is my "plant shelf" . It needs something but I'm not sure what.
I'm not a fan of fake greenery as I think it looks old fashioned...unless done appropriately. I might do more red berries as I think the red and aqua look awesome together. Any suggestions? Don't look too close at the paint job! Its a long story but I made Jeff suddenly stop painting as I hated the color. Now its growing on me and when the boys and I are in Idaho next week, he's going to finish it up.
4 comments:
I love all of your fall decorations, so cute! I don't think the fake greenery looks bad as long as you get something that looks good. I picked mine up at rod works. Maybe you could find a fall garland?
Your new kitty is cute!
There must be something about dogs and boys! That's all our boys can talk about is when we are getting a dog. Ne ways... you're house looks awesome! Want to do mine? HAHAHA!
Looks great! Glad you're all having a good time!!
Your house is looking so good!! I should have you come finish decoration my house, I'm not very creative. The boys look so happy there too!!
Post a Comment