Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lagoon

A day well spent at Lagoon for the Jacobsen company party...what's better than free tickets?! The only downside was that Jeff had to work (I know, weird he would have to work during a company party), so we made lemonade out of lemons and I took my sister in law and her boys along. A fun filled day...and according to Carson "this is my best life ever!" I think I'm going to have an amusement park junkie on my hands, this kid LOVES rides! We'll be "bouncing back" next week for only $9, and hopefully Daddy will be able to come along too...and hopefully we'll hit the beach next time.




3 comments:

Audra said...

how fun! bummer your hubby had to miss it. i know what that's like. seems like my husband is always out of town or something because the job just can't wait so they can please the contractor. :) looks like you had a great time!

Josie said...

How did Jonas survive on the bumper cars. That video is great. so cute.

Cassandra said...

Carson's face looks like pure joy in some of those pics!