Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Scentsy Giveaway


I thought it was time for another giveaway....its been awhile, too long actually! Scentsy is celebrating their 5 year anniversary this year and to show everyone how thankful they are they are giving hostesses a chance to win a $500 VISA gift card!. So now's the month to host a party if you've been wanting to!
Since I will also be celebrating my 5 year (wedding) anniversary this month, I couldn't help but feel thankful too. In that spirit I will be giving away:


1st Place Winner: One plug-in warmer with two scentsy bars
2nd Place Winner: One room spray
3rd Place Winner: Two car candles


To enter visit my website www.scentsy.com/sbirch and take a look around. Leave me a comment saying that you went to the website.


Additional entries:
Tweet about this giveaway-2 entries
Blog about this giveaway leaving a link to my website and to this blog post-3 entries
Sign up to host a party-5 entries
(To sign up contact me via email or call me...both are located on my Scentsy website)
Sign up (on my website!) to become a Scentsy consultant in your area-10 entries

Please leave each entry as a separate comment. The winner will be chosen on Wednesday, July 15th via random number generator. Giveaway closes at 5:00 PM MST.

25 comments:

Christine said...

I went to your website, I keep trying to win scentsy but haven't been lucky so far. Oh well. :)

Jessica said...

I went to your site. So much wonderful stuff. Hope I win!
jessmy13@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Love your website and your adorable boys! My son has two little boys, almost the same age as yours, and they are expecting a girl in less than a month! They'll be busy, as you will, too. Enjoy these times! Love the Scentsy products--ahve 4 in my house and would love to have more!
Thanks!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Visited your site...LOVE scentsy and would love to win!

heatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com

Jen said...

I saw a link to your giveaway through Tip Junkie and popped on through. I've never heard of Scentsy and after looking at your site, the products look FABULOUS! I can't believe I've never heard of this great stuff before!

crewmom said...

I went to your website and found even more "must haves"!! Please random generator pick me!!!!

Tamara Dawn said...

I have heard of scentsy but never really knew what they were. I went to your site and I love the weave green warmer! Lots of great stuff!

TJ Eich said...

I went to your website. That turkey firework is awesome! I hope I win!!

mysugarandspicecreations(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Tara said...

I went to your site. I love scentsy warmers. Cinnamon vanilla is my favorite scent.
tarasteele7@hotmail.com

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

I went over there! I really want some Scentsy, but have been unsuccessful at winning and unable to budget it in right now! I love the Symphony warmer. =)

thesweetestpetunia@gmail.com

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Tweeted! http://jeffandsarabirch.blogspot.com/2009/07/scentsy-giveaway.html

Darcy said...

I went to your scentsy site. I have been trying to win a scentsy product forever!

david-and-shellie said...

I visited your Scentsy site. :) Thanks for the contest!
shellbelle1229 at yahoo dot com

Celeste said...

I visited your Scentsy site - and I really like the Brownstone warmer

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Andrea Hatfield said...

I visited your site. I love the Island Collection of warmers. Thank you for the great giveaway!

Rob & Autum said...

I visited your site. I like the safari collection. Thanks for doing this great giveaway!

autumallen2 at yahoo dot com

Cheryl said...

checked out your website, love scentsy

webowes at hotmail dot com

Cheryl said...

blogged it #1

webowes at hotmail dot com

Cheryl said...

blogged it #2

webowes at hotmail dot com

Cheryl said...

blogged it #3

webowes at hotmail dot com

Christina said...

i visited your site - been really hoping to try Scentsy! it seems like I'm hearing more and more folks talk about it! I especially love they cyprus warmer but don't know how to begin choosing scents! thanks for the chance!
christinaleigh1 at gmail dot com

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Hi there, just saw you on TJ. I love scentsy and mine just broke! How fun that you're doing a giveaway. I checked out your scentsy site and mentally bookmarked a lot of things I "need" haha. Here's to hoping!

Congrats on the 5 years of marriage too, my husband and I just had our 5-yr anniversary as well!

Kemp and Whitney said...

I think the Raised Dot Turquoise Scentsy Warmer would look soooo cute in my bathroom. It would match perfectly.

Amy L said...

I checked out your site. I like the Othello Warmer. It would look great in my living room.