We are so thankful for all that our families do for us. Each time we go to Idaho we wonder how we will be able to afford it, but we always come home with a car full of stuff. Sometimes I wonder how we can afford NOT to go! Thank you everyone for all that you do!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Visit
We had such an awesome weekend in Idaho. My Dad had a hernia surgery Friday morning so we went up to check on him and make sure he was doing well. We were also able to meet our new niece, Brylee. She is so tiny and looks like her mommy! After having an 8 pound baby, a 6 pound baby looks so small, but I have to remember that Carson was that size when he was born!
We are so thankful for all that our families do for us. Each time we go to Idaho we wonder how we will be able to afford it, but we always come home with a car full of stuff. Sometimes I wonder how we can afford NOT to go! Thank you everyone for all that you do!
Here is Jonas tearing up the floor at Grandma's! I am a little worried I am going to have another 9 month walker on my hands!!
We are so thankful for all that our families do for us. Each time we go to Idaho we wonder how we will be able to afford it, but we always come home with a car full of stuff. Sometimes I wonder how we can afford NOT to go! Thank you everyone for all that you do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Sara, I'm so sorry I just figured out that I had a comment. I'm really new to this stuff. Your kids are so cute, and I love that you are so up to date with your blogs. I am glad you enjoyed your visit to Idaho.
so is your dad okay?
Looks like a 9-month walker for sure...he's too good! But that does mean more mobility for you!
Post a Comment