Thursday, January 8, 2009

29

Yesterday was Jeff's birthday. It was a full day with presents, cake, family, and a night of touring potential homes, whew! Happy Birthday babe, hope it was a great one! {Carson insisted that Daddy needed balloons}

6 comments:

m_perfect said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Jeff!!!!
We love you!

Birch Family said...

I would say balloons to. that is what makes it a party. Happy Birthday. We look forward to seeing all you guys.

Birch Family said...

I would say balloons to. that is what makes it a party. Happy Birthday. We look forward to seeing all you guys.

Birch Family said...

I would say balloons to. that is what makes it a party. Happy Birthday. We look forward to seeing all you guys.

tiff snedaker said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! Sounds like you had a wonderful day! House hunting - fun!!

Alisha said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! Sorry that we missed the party! I hope your house hunting goes well!