Friday, December 12, 2008

Vacuum Woes

So my vacuum hasn't been working very well lately. I was sure something was clogging it up so about a week ago we took the hose off and ran water through it in the bathtub. A few dirt clods came out but nothing dramatic enough to make it loose so much suction. After reassembling the vacuum it still wasn't working very well...I just wrote it off as being a cheap $100 Walmart vacuum. Tonight, after trying to vacuum up some food Carson spilled on the floor, Jeff got sick of our poorly working vacuum and tore into it. Here is what he found lodged in it...

Apparently, the water we ran through the hose wasn't strong enough to dislodge two large paintbrushes! Now I am pretty sure that neither Jeff or I would think our vacuum could suck these up, but the question is who? I have my ideas....

7 comments:

Deanna said...

What a darling picture, and those were some stubborn paint brushes!

the milners said...

Cute post! What a handsome (but mischievous) cowboy you have!

Holly Mayer said...

cute pictures!

tiff snedaker said...

Whoa! Those are some big paintbrushes!

Avry said you had something for me? Something she got me for Christmas? I have an idea of what it may be. ;) Also, there is a girl in my ward that wanted a warmer and some scents - but she'd like to smell them. I'm also thinking we might need some moving boxes this week :) You said you had some that we could borrow? So maybe I can come up to your place earlier in the week to get your tester basket and some boxes? Let me know...
Thanks

Birch Family said...

Hey we might be comming this weekend to shop and do some paying so we will have to let you know.

Brad said...

Very cute story!!! Good job Carson!

Shaylen said...

HAHAHAHA that is so awesome!