Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another blessing for today....my wonderful husband. I had a Scentsy party tonight up in Layton and when I got home the boys were fed and sleeping in their room; the kitchen was clean including dishes; laundry was going; and Jeff was exhausted, asleep on the couch. I am so thankful for such an amazing, thoughtful husband, who doesn't just "watch the kids" but puts his whole heart into making our family work.

2 comments:

m_perfect said...

That is a gift like no other! Lucky ,lucky you...but then maybe he is just showing how grateful he is to have you!

tiff snedaker said...

What a cute idea - the thankful thing.
That's so nice you have such a great thoughtful husband! How did your scentsy party go?
I wanted to get together this week, but obviously I'm up at 4 am - Chandler's been throwing up and is up watching a movie :(