Sunday, October 5, 2008
Beautiful Moments
Since Carson was born I have tried to make sure to enjoy the small, simple moments with my children each day. The other day I had one of the most perfect moments of my life. Jonas had been tired and crying for most of the day. I walked him around trying to calm him down. Finally exhausted, he rested his head on my shoulder and drifted off to sleep. I sat down on the couch and snuggled with my precious baby. There is nothing like holding your infant in your arms, kissing his beautiful head and feeling peace. While I was thus absorbed in the wonderful moment, Carson noticed us on the couch. He came over, and in my open arm cuddled up to me and put his arm around Jonas. Then he kissed Jonas' head and we all sat there calm, content, and in heaven! I sat there trying to absorb every little detail of that beautiful moment. There was no place I'd rather be at that moment than snuggling with my two precious gifts from heaven. What a joy it is to be a mother and to bring these wonderful little spirits into this world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen! And we miss you guys too! Peter really liked talking to Carson on the phone! I hope that your scentsy business picks up for you!
thanks for sharing such a sweet moment.
Post a Comment