I don't want to sound like I am using my blog to solicit, but I know some of you are Scentsy customers and I just wanted you to know about what is going on with Scentsy. The whole month of August everything in the Spring/Summer catalog is 10 percent off (multi-packs not included) to clear out stock for the Fall/Winter catalog. They are discontinuing several warmers and fragrances. There are big changes coming this Fall including new smaller warmers that plug directly into the wall (like a "plug in" air freshner)! I've looked at some of the new warmers and they are soooo cute! Stock up now if one of your favorite scents is being discontinued...I know several of my favorites and best sellers are leaving (I've bolded them) :o(. If you know someone who loves Scentsy share this list with them so they can be sure to get their favorite scent before it is gone.
Discontinued Fragrances as of September 1
Awapuhi Seaberry
Bamboo Pear
Bamboo Sugar Cane
Banana Flower
Bergamot & Tarragon
Coming Home
Cranberry Bread
Green Mango
Lavendar Vanilla
Lime Sublime
Maui Mist
Meltaway Melon
Mission Fig
Orange Dreamsicle
Red Clover Tease
Red Delicious
Sage & Sweet Grass
Seaglass
Sizzlin’ Coconut
Summer Sippin’
Tahiti Pear
Tamarind Apricot
Truffles
Vanilla Maple Pecan
Vanilla Oak
1 comment:
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner- but we were able to sign a 4 month lease, so we are not going to try to take over your contract. Thank you though!
Post a Comment