Thursday, March 20, 2008
What a Long Week
I must say that this week has gone by soooo slowly. We've been busy everyday except today and today has just dragged on. Carson and I had a better week this week than last week, but it still has been a challenge to not have daddy home. All night last night Carson kept asking where daddy was and if he could play with him. It was a long night because Carson had a late nap yesterday (I shouldn't complain, at least he took a nap yesterday...only because I drove him around). He didn't go to sleep until midnight and that was because I let him come get in my bed. My intent was to take him back to his bed as soon as he fell asleep, but I was drained and fell asleep too. So I spent the night with both the baby and Carson kicking me, what fun. Carson has been obsessed with dressing up as a fireman this week. Here he is posing for me.
He wanted to go out on the balcony and play earlier today. So I told him to go get a jacket and some shoes...here is what he brought me. In case you can't tell he is wearing rain boots.
Today has been especially rough since I've had a lot of pain in my abdomen and even some spotting. I was hoping Jeff would come home early today, but he stayed to work overtime. I don't even have the energy to pack up Carson so I can go to the Doctor. Maybe tomorrow. Its already almost 5 and he hasn't' had a nap today. I must confess, I've plugged him into two movies to try to get him to go to sleep. I'd take him on a drive again, but then I'd have to haul him up three flights of stairs and I'm not into doing that today. Oh well, Jeff will be home tonight and then I can have a break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey let me know if you need me to watch him tomorrow! I will be home for most if not all the day! Call me!Also slow down a little and its okay to let Carson watch two movies if it means that you get sanity and rest! Remember you have a priority to another kid too!
I'm so sorry this week has been long for you. Don't feel bad about the tv thing, I'm horrible about that. Hope your spotting is nothing. Take it easy!
I feel your pain with the naps.It was taking me an hour+ each to get Sophie to sleep for nap and bed, and I decided it wasn't worth it. I finally quit putting her down for naps and she goes to bed at 7. It's a little rough at first, but we always have quiet rest time together. And I have a little time before I go to bed to relax. Now I dread her falling asleep b/c she won't go to bed...
Post a Comment