Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pregnancy Pains

I am beginning to think that although this new little boy moves around less than Carson did, he sure is causing a lot more pain than I had the first time around. I have been up the past few nights because it feels like my pubic bone is splitting in two and my hips are aching. Also, I get random sharp pains throughout the day when my ligaments are stretching. I have also had several restless nights where I am up with "pregnancy insomnia". Last night I woke up at 3:00 and so I decided to clean out my kitchen and living room. I must say, even if it was the middle of the night, it was nice to be able to clean uninterrupted! All this is making me realize that I had it way good with my first pregnancy...except for the delivery. Hopefully I'll have a lot better delivery this time. We still have no name for our little guy. When I was pregnant with Carson, Jeff would talk to my belly all the time, but he hasn't done it much this time. I asked him why and he said that he doesn't really know what to call the baby. With Carson we knew right away because we already had the name picked out. I hope we pick out a name soon. Carson keeps calling my belly "Baby Jonas" but I am not sure if I really like the name. I suppose we'll eventually find a name, we do have until May.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Congratulations on the new of a new little one comming! We just had our second two months ago, today, and it sure is an adjustment!