Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Flour Power

My Flour Child...
Well, he finally did it! He's been threatening for months now to get into the flour, but thus far I had been successful at keeping it locked in the pantry. I was folding laundry tonight in the livingroom when I suddenly noticed that Carson was really quiet. I knew he was behind the counter in the kitchen playing. I kept telling myself that there was nothing he could get into since I had just cleaned the kitchen and all the cupboards were locked. But something kept telling me to go look and see what he was doing. When I rounded the corner I came upon this sight.






I was speechless! I really didn't know what to do. Part of me wanted to yell at him and part of me wanted to laugh. So, I just grabbed the camera instead and documented what had happened so I could show Jeff when he got home from bishopric. I decided that Daddy could deal with whatever punishment he saw fit. When Jeff got home all he said was, "Carson, did you get into the flour?" Like, duh, that wasn't obvious. Men...gotta love them! We finished up the night with a wash down in the sink.

1 comment:

the milners said...

What a fun blog! Be sure to check out ours: http://mathew-and-shannon.blogspot.com