Well, the summer of 2007, was a little crazy for us! In May we took a trip to Utah so Carson could ride on the Thomas engine in Heber. He absolutely loved it. The ride was only a half hour long, but he was excited the whole time. One of his favorite parts was getting a temporary tattoo of Thomas. He also loved running around like a wild man with his cousin Braydon. While there we were able to go see Temple Square. We even got a tour of the top of the Conference Center. Jeff loved looking at the landscaping and even kept his critiquing to a minimun. I guess the church has good landscaping :).
This summer Carson decided to create his own fashion trends. He kept us laghing at his unique outfits. I guess that is what happens when you let a two year old pick out what he gets to wear. He loves his red cowboy boots that Great-Grandpa Carson bought him. Sometimes I can't get him to wear anything else. Carson is becoming very independent, I guess that is a two year old! One of his new ideas is that he gets to tell me which way to turn when we are driving. Whenever we leave the parking lot he tells me that I need to turn right and when I don't...lets just say he isn't happy.

1 comment:
Looks great Sara! I'm so glad you are blogging now! Ours is http://snedfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment