Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry & Bright

Christmas Eve is really one of my favorite parts of Christmas. I love the anticipation in the air and the excitement for what tomorrow will bring. After eating our traditional Christmas Eve dinner of homemade chicken noodle soup, we watched Santa Claus is Coming to Town, read the Christmas Story in Luke, and then tried to get some very excited boys off to bed. We woke up Christmas morning to find out that Santa had come and brought Carson a huge dump truck and Jonas a wiggle car.
But that wasn't all, he even left us a special note...

Want to know what it was?


(As you can tell, Jonas was more excited about the massive train track he had built with Daddy a few days ago.) The dome will be moved out to our back yard in the spring to join our airplane teetter totter. Gee Santa sure is thoughtful!





Santa brought Jeff a garage door opener and he's excited to get it put up in a few days when Grandpa comes and can help him out.

This is what Santa brought me...it has already made chocolate chip cookies, brownies, and four loaves of bread. And I'm thinking it will be making dough for cinnamon rolls tomorrow.


2 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

Yay! Your Christmas looks like it was so much fun! Santa sure was nice to all of you :)
Your new kitchen aid is SOOO shiny, I love it. I guess I don't have to ask you if you like it? ;)

Deanna said...

Love the dome!!! Looks like you won't have to bribe any kiddos to go outside so you can get stuff done this summer! :)